USMLE Review Courses
Prior to applying for medical residency and obtaining a medical license, medical students and graduates are required to pass the USMLE. The exams are challenging, and as a result, many students turn to practice exams and late nights studying to prepare themselves.
American Medical Clinicals offers a better alternative. Our proprietary educational materials, expert faculty and range of options provide you with an innovative learning experience tailored to your needs – ensuring you are fully prepared for success on your USMLE.
We offer several options for USMLE review courses:
- Step 1: 6-week live lectures in person or online
- Step 2 CK: 6-week live lectures in person or online
- Step 2 CS: 2 to 4-day live programs
High Yield Review Courses: High Yield is available for Step 1 and Step 2 CK.
- Comprehensive private (1 on 1) and group tutoring reviews
- Exposure to the highest yield material
- Ability to select your own personal study plan
- Flexibility allows you to choose your own schedule and learn at your own pace
- Highest level of student and instructor interaction
- Improve your test taking strategy
At AMC, we are committed to providing the right solution for every international medical student and graduate. Ready to learn more about our board review programs? Click here to register or contact us today for more details!